Terms of service
ANA'S OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE terms of service
ANA'S Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") is a company that operates the "ANA'S OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE" operated by the Company (in the case that the name or content of the service is changed regardless of the reason, (Hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement") in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Service.
Chapter 1 General rules
Article 1 Scope and change of these Terms
2. This agreement shall apply to all users (defined in Article 3) regarding the use of this service.
3. By notifying or notifying the user to the user by publishing on the site or judging that the company deems appropriate such as e-mail etc. without obtaining prior consent of the user, the Company shall make all or part of these Terms Parts can be changed.
In the event that all or part of this Agreement has been changed, the terms after change shall be applied in respect of the use of this service, and the user shall follow the changed terms.
Article 2 Use of this service
Chapter 2 Users
Article 3 User
In this contract, "user" means all images, texts, designs, logos, images, programs, ideas, information etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as " (Hereinafter referred to as "contents"), collectively referring to those who search, browse or use.
Chapter 3 Membership
Article 4 Member
"Membership" as used in these Terms means collectively those who applied for membership registration in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company and who have approved them.
Article 5 Member registration
1. Applicants who wish to register for members shall register their birth date, e-mail address, password, and merchandise or services (hereinafter collectively referred to as "goods, etc.") through the Company in accordance with the method separately specified by the Company from the member registration page of this service ) When purchasing, please set and input the postal code, address, name, telephone number and other items designated by us and apply for member registration by the applicant himself / herself. Registration application by proxy is not
2. In response to an application under paragraph 1, we will send a registration confirmation email if we approve it, and we will register the person who applied for the application as a member at the time the email is received .
3. The Company shall not approve such registration if it falls under any of the following items.
(1) A person who wishes to register as a member violated a contract regarding the service of some kind provided by the Company in the past (including but not limited to this agreement) When it turns out that it was received
(2) When it is found that false matters are included in the application content of applicant who wishes to register for membership
(3) A person who wishes to register as a member may be unable to accept a payment obligation such as a fee for any service provided by the Company in the past without any justice, an inability to receive goods etc. over a long period, refusal of return or exchange When it turns out that there was a default of debt
(4) When it turns out that the act of Article 16 (prohibited matter) of this agreement was done in the past
(5) In cases where the Company rationally decides that approval of other registrations is inappropriate for the administration and management of this service
Article 6 Change of registered content
1. The member shall promptly change the registration contents in accordance with a method separately specified by the Company when there is a change in all or part of the matters registered in the Company. If such change is not made, the Company's business performance based on already registered matters shall be deemed to be appropriate and effective.
2. The Company shall not bear any responsibility even if any damage to the user or the third party arises as a result of the user making no change registration as appropriate.
Article 7 Cancellation of use of this service and cancellation of membership registration
If the member falls under any of the following items, we may suspend the use of this service, delete the membership or take other measures that the company deems appropriate for the member without notice in advance We shall not be obliged to disclose the reason for taking such measures. Even if suspension of use or deletion of membership is taken, the former members who are subject to such measures will not be responsible for the terms of this contract, such as payment obligations that have already occurred with this service.
(1) When it turns out that it had received a disposition such as cancellation of membership registration etc., for example due to violation of the contract related service of some kind provided by us
(2) When it is found out that the registered content contains false matters
(3) With regard to any service provided by the Company in the past, there was a delay in fulfillment of payment obligations such as fees, etc., impossible to receive goods etc. over a long term, refusal of returned goods / exchanges and other debt defaults without justifiable reasons When it turns out
(4) When it turns out that the act of Article 16 (prohibited matter) of this agreement was done in the past
(5) Others In the event of breaching the provisions of any of the terms established by the Company (including but not limited to these Terms)
Article 8 Withdrawal Procedure
Members can withdraw from the company at any time after the procedure specified by the Company. Members shall lose membership at the time the Company receives a withdrawal application from the member.
Article 9 Management of ID and password
1. The member shall be responsible for strictly managing and storing the user ID and password set by the member himself / herself during member registration etc.
2. The Member shall not assign, sell, buy, succeed, lend, disclose or disclose the User ID and Password to a third party, unless we have prior consent of the Company.
3. The member shall immediately notify the Company if the user ID or password is found to be illegally used by a third party or is found to be illegal.
4. The member shall be responsible for the damage caused by inadequate management of user ID or password, malfunction / mismatch in use, unauthorized use by a third party, etc., and we shall not be held responsible at all .
5. The act performed on this service using the ID set by the member shall be deemed to be an act of the member and the member shall be responsible.
Article 10 Use of personal information
1. We confirm the order contents of products to be sold at our company, shipping and contacting products, member management such as admission and withdrawal procedures, distribution of e-mail magazines to people who want to deliver e-mail magazines, point service etc. We provide information on the services offered by our company, advertisement and publicity, response to inquiries about products and services sold by our company, We will collect or use personal information such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address etc. of members only to respond to inquiries concerning credit card usage history.
Chapter 4 Purchase of goods
Article 11 Purchase of goods
1. Members can purchase products etc from our company by using this service.
2. When wishing to purchase products, etc., the member shall apply for purchase or use of the item etc. according to the method separately specified by the Company.
3. In accordance with the application under the preceding paragraph, after clicking the button to confirm that the delivery destination / order details etc. entered / registered by the member is confirmed on confirmation, then confirm the order contents from the Company and agree to this At the time the mail reaches the member, a sales contract concerning the product etc. shall be established between the member and the Company.
4. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is a misconduct or improper act with respect to the use of this service, the Company shall be able to cancel cancellation, cancellation and other suitable measures for the sales contract.
5. Notwithstanding the provision of paragraph 3, in the event of unavoidable circumstances such as the fact that we can not prepare products for the number of orders, we may cancel all or part of the sales contract I will.
6. After establishing a sales contract, we will carry out delivery procedures for products etc. according to the order contents. However, delivery of goods etc. by this service is limited to Japan. In addition, the user shall agree in advance that the delivery may be delayed depending on the delivery area and delivery conditions.
7. For products shipped by our company, the user shall bear the necessary expenses such as round trip shipping cost of goods, if the user does not pick up the package even if it exceeds the storage period.
Article 12 Payment method
1. Payment amount of goods etc. will be the total of purchase price of goods including consumption tax and handling fee related to this.
2. With regard to payment of goods etc. purchased by this service, payment by credit card in the name of the member himself, cash on delivery, payment by smartphone settlement, postpay or payment method separately accepted by the Company (hereinafter collectively referred to as "settlement method" This is limited to).
3. The member shall comply with the conditions separately contracting with the company etc. that provides the settlement method. In the event that any dispute arises between the member and the company that provides the settlement method, we will settle the responsibility between the member and the company that provides the settlement method.
Article 13 Withdrawal and revocation of returns, exchanges, orders, etc. of goods etc.
1. We will accept returns and exchanges of goods only if they fall under any of the following.
(1) When there is a defect in the product
(2) When a product different from your order arrives
(3) In case of damaged goods during delivery
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if you do not fall under any of the following, we can not accept returns or exchanges of goods.
(1) When 7 days have passed since the item arrives
(2) When there is evidence that you have used, tried on, or cleaned (including wrinkles, consequences, scratches, adhesion of smell etc)
(3) When the state of goods at the time of return (including boxes, accessories of goods, but not limited to them) is damaged, dirty, lost etc. as compared with the case of delivery
(4) In case you can not confirm that it is a product purchased with ANA'S OFFICIAL ONLINE STORE
(5) When the delivery note is lost
(6) When item tag / label is detached or lost
(7) When the package is opened in the product whose package is part of the product
(8) sanitary goods such as underwear / swimsuit / cosmetics, case of lucky bag · sale goods · outlet product · reserved goods
3. The member shall apply for the return specified in paragraph 1 pursuant to the procedures separately prescribed by the Company and the costs for returning for items 1 (1) to (3) are borne by the Company, and when the member purchases Selling price, shipping fee, cash on delivery handling fee, and online store point used for purchase of the items subject to return, or exchange for a substitute. In addition, even if you wish to exchange for substitute goods, you may not be able to exchange for reasons such as missing items.
4. In the event that we are allowed to return based on reasons other than those stipulated in paragraph 1 at the discretion of the Company, the members will be responsible for the expenses for the return and the transfer fee for the refund, and the Company shall not return the shipping fee and cash on delivery fee I will. The provision of this paragraph does not impose a right to return the goods or legal interests based on reasons other than those stipulated in paragraph 1 to the members and does not impose obligation to respond to returned goods to our company.
5. When returning goods, the member shall return the online store point acquired by the member upon purchase of the item subject to return to the Company, and the member shall be refunded by way of deducting the points held by the member will do.
6. If the Company and the member have points to be returned by mutual return due to the return of the goods, they shall cancel each other's number of counterpoints and return the remaining number to the other party.
7. It is not possible to cancel the order of goods except when there is a cause to be attributed to our company's responsibility during the period between the shipment of the item and the arrival of the item. (Regarding returns after goods arrival, it shall be as prescribed in paragraph 1 of this Article.)
Article 14 Disclaimer relating to goods etc.
1. With respect to the products, etc. sold through this service and this service, the Company shall not be responsible for the quality, material, function, performance, compatibility with other products and other defects, damage, loss, With regard to profits etc., except as provided in the preceding article, we shall not bear any assurance or burden including damages liability.
2. With respect to troubles due to unknown delivery destination, etc., by contacting the contact information registered by the member and by delivering the goods etc. to the delivery destination specified at the time of purchasing the goods, Perform delivery obligations and be exempted from the obligation.
Chapter 5 Disclaimers
Article 15 Disclaimer
1. If you provide a link from this service to another website or resource, or a link from the third party's website or resource to this service, we will notify you of the content, use and result (Including, but not limited to, legality, validity, accuracy, certainty, safety, safety and integrity), we shall not assume any responsibility. If the website reasonably determines that the contents of the linked websites or resources are illegal or inappropriate for the management and operation of this service, we will not require any notice to the members, It is assumed that the link can be deleted.
2. Transactions with advertisers (including, but not limited to, prize advertisements) or advertisements in this service (including participation in promotions such as prizes, but not limited to this In the event that there is a user, the user conducts transactions with the advertiser according to his / her judgment and responsibility, and the Company shall not be held responsible for this. The contents and conditions concerning transactions such as the payment of the price of goods etc, determination of contract conditions, warranty, security responsibility, existence of license etc, are not guaranteed at all by our company, but our company is posted in this service We are not responsible for any damages to members due to transactions made via advertisement or publicity.
3. In the following cases, the Company shall not be liable for any damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. suffered directly or indirectly by the member, even if the service is suspended, canceled or changed temporarily I will not bear it.
(1) When a natural disaster such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike, heavy snowfall occurs
(2) Social instability such as war, civil disturbance, terrorism, riot, disturbance, etc.
(3) When we can not receive the appropriate service from the telephone company, transport company or provider contracted by us
(4) In the event that the Company is unable to respond technically
4. We shall be liable for fulfillment and obligation of our obligations by processing clerical work in accordance with the registered contents of the member.
5. If the member gives any kind of damage, etc. to another user or third party by using this service, the member solves this in its responsibility and cost, We will not give any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc.
6. With respect to all damages (any disadvantages including mental suffering or other monetary loss) caused by the use of this service (including information provision by the Company accompanying this) As long as there is no intent or gross negligence.
7. Even though the Company has taken reasonable safety measures, unauthorized access to data related to this service, misconduct such as the inclusion of computer viruses, etc. are carried out, resulting in damage to users In case of occurrence, we shall not bear any responsibility.
8. Even in the case where the Company assumes responsibility, as long as there is no intentions or gross negligence of the Company, our responsibility shall be limited to direct and normal damage.
Article 16 Prohibited matter
The user shall not perform any of the following acts. In the event of any damage to our company or a third party in violation of this, the user shall be responsible for compensating all such damages.
(1) Other users, third parties other than the other users, acts of giving inconvenience, disadvantage or damage to the Company, or acts that may cause them
(2) Acts infringing on intellectual property rights, portrait rights, moral rights, privacy rights, publicity rights and other rights of other users, third parties other than other users, or our company's copyrights or Actions that might be a cause of them
(3) Acts of using this service for commercial purposes (excluding those that we explicitly acknowledged in advance)
(4) Acts contrary to public order and morals Other acts in violation of laws or acts
(5) Acts of registering information including contents that are false or misleading
(6) Acts that the user uses the content acquired through this service outside the scope of private use
(7) Duplicate, sell, publish, distribute, publish, and act similar to those obtained through this service via other users or third parties other than other users
(8) The act of collecting, accumulating or storing personal information of other users
(9) Upload content such as computer virus, computer code, file, program etc designed to obstruct, destroy or limit the functions of computer software, hardware or communication equipment to this service, Acts to transmit
(10) Other acts reasonably judging that the Company is inappropriate, such as damaging or destroying our credibility
Article 17 Intellectual Property Rights
1. All intellectual property rights of contents provided through this service shall belong to third parties that we have licensed to us or our company and the license to use this service based on the registration specified in this agreement is It does not imply license of our intellectual property right concerning the website or this service.
2. If any act prohibited by domestic and overseas copyright laws and other laws and ordinances such as unauthorized copying of our contents, unauthorized reprint or other unauthorized secondary use act is found regardless of purpose , We shall be able to take legal action immediately.
3. In the event of any dispute with a third party in violation of the provisions of this section, the User shall settle such dispute in its responsibility and expenses, and shall notify the Company of any damages, losses or disadvantages, etc. Shall not be given.
Chapter 6 Service Operation
Article 18 Management of information
1. The Company can collect the following information on the user's access history for the purpose of investigating the user's access history and usage situation or improving the service to users.
(1) Information on the IP address or user identification number of the portable terminal when the user accesses the server of this service
(2) This is a technique that records and saves the date and time the user lastly visited the site by temporarily writing data to the user's computer through a Web browser, the number of visits to the site, etc. ) User's access information acquired through
2. The user acknowledges in advance that the use of this service may be restricted if the user makes settings to deny cookies in the Web browser.
Article 19 Maintenance of this service
In order to keep the operation status of this service good, we will temporarily suspend all or part of the provision of this service temporarily without notifying the user in advance in any of the following items Or can cancel it.
(1) In case of periodic maintenance and emergency maintenance of a computer system (hereinafter referred to as "system") for providing this service
(2) When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning, heavy snow etc.
(3) When the system becomes difficult to operate due to social unrest, such as war, civil war, terrorism, riots, noise, etc.
(4) When system operation becomes difficult due to system failure, unauthorized access from a third party, infection of computer virus, etc.
(5) When requested based on reasonable grounds from administrative agencies and judicial organizations
(6) When we judge that it is necessary to stop or cancel the system unavoidably
Article 20 Change of the contents of this service
The Company shall be able to change or cancel the contents of this service without obtaining consent from the user. We will not bear any responsibility to users even if we change or cancel the contents of service.
Article 21 Others
1. The user shall not transfer or provide collateral to third parties unless the company previously agreed on the position as a user and the rights and obligations based on the position concerning this service.
2. In the event of damaging the Company or a third party due to malicious acts, such as when using a fictitious or other person's personal information (name, address, telephone number, etc.) without permission, We will take legal procedures such as submission of damage report to police, disclosure of caller information, demand for damages.
3. With regard to the use of this service, in the event that problems arise that can not be resolved by this agreement or our guidance and response, we will discuss and resolve this issue between the Company and the users in good faith.
4. In the event of the need for litigation concerning the use of this service, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the first examiner's exclusive jurisdiction court.
September 1, Heisei 3 This policy enforcement
September 8, Heisei 8 revision of this agreement