How do I place my order?
- Click the item you want to purchase
- Tap add to "Shopping Cart"
- Once finalized, click the shopping bag to view the items in your cart
- Click "Next" once confirmed
- For members, enter your Email Address and Password
- For non-members, enter your full details for Membership Registration
- Review your details and click "NEXT" once confirmed
- Choose your preferred Shipping Address
- Select your Shipping Option
- Select your preferred Delivery Date
For Sagawa Delivery, order after 3PM will be processed the next working day
For Yamato Delivery, order after 4PM will be processed the next working day
- Select your Payment Method
- Please type in your request or other questions inside the box then click "NEXT"
- Review order details and tap "Check out with above" once confirmed
- A confirmation should appear once order has been successfully placed
How do I view what's in my shopping cart?
- Click the shopping bag icon on the left side of your screen when using desktop/laptop or on the upper right side of your screen when using the mobile version
How do I remove items from my cart?
- Open your cart and choose the item you wish to delete then tap "Delete"
What are my shipping options?
- You can choose Sagawa or Yamato Delivery
When will my order ship?
- We will ship your order on your preferred date.
- For Kanto and other nearby areas, you will receive your items the next day or on your preferred date, and for the other locations min. delivery day will be 2 days.
How do I know if my order has been processed?
- We will send an email to confirm your order list. Once confirmed, we will ship your order and you will receive it on your preferred date. For other concerns with regards to your order, please keep your line open for us to call you on your registered contact number.
How do I track my order?
- Send us an email to email@example.com We will send you the Forwarder's Name and your Tracking Number.
What are the shipping rates and delivery estimates?
- Please open the link below for the "Delivery Charges"